Many people have sleep apnoea, but may not even know it. In fact, sleep apnoea affects more than 3 in 10 men and nearly 1 in 5 women, so it’s more common than you might think.*
It’s important to recognise some of the common symptoms and understand why you may be feeling so tired and find out what to do if you do have sleep apnoea.
Sleep Apnoea - What are the Symptoms?
- Excessive daytime tiredness
- Loud and irregular snoring
- Broken and/or fragmented sleep
- Excessive daytime fatigue and poor concentration
- Morning headaches and excessive night sweats
- Waking with a choking sensation and/or a very dry mouth
- Lack of energy and poor quality of life