Convenient and economical with water, Shantala Baby Bath can be placed at a height, taking care of the parent's back. In addition, thanks to its well-designed shape, the baby is immersed up to their shoulders in water which remains warmer for longer. Advantages over ordinary baby baths.
For the baby
- In their Shantala Baby Bath, newborns are softy positioned as they used to be in their mum's womb. They feel well, happy and replaxed,
- They can choose the position they like best and are not compelled to lie flat as they should in an ordinary baby bath,
- Babies have no fear of sinking. Their little feet always find a reassuring support all round the bottom of the Shantala Baby Bath.
- Avoids painful back-ache while bathing baby
- Allows better eye contact with the baby
- Provides convenient armrest when bathing a baby
Saves water and energy,
- Is easier to fill up and empty,
- Is easier to carry and to move when full of water,
- Needs little room to be stored in the nursery or the bathroom,
- In Shantala Baby Bath water remains at the ideal temperature much longer.
TO PREVENT ANY RISK OF DROWNING NEVER LEAVE THE BABY UNATTENDED IN THE BATH.